The Company will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
1. How the Company collects your personally identifiable information through the website.
2. How the Company uses this information.
3. Who the Company may share the information with and for what purpose(s).
4. The choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
5. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through the Company’s website
6. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected through the website.
Information Collection and Use
The Company collects information from our users at several different points on our website. The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others except in the following circumstances:
a) We will disclose Personal Information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of recruitment consultancy services including temporary, permanent and contract placements.
b) We may disclose Personal Information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, but are not restricted to, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, hosting our Web servers, and/or analysing data.
c) We may disclose Personal Information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisers, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (ii) protect the rights or property of Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd; (iii) prevent a crime or protect national security or (iv) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
We request information from you on our online registration forms. Here you must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. The Company does not use this information for any other purpose.