Terms & Conditions – Website Use
Please read these terms and conditions before you start to use the site as a guest or registered user. By using our site, you indicate by default your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions without modification.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website and its content is copyright of Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents (including logo, illustrations, video, photographs and/or text) in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
– You may copy the content to individuals within your organisation but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
Use of any software available for download from this site is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software. All trademarks, service marks and trade names in this site are the marks of their respective owner(s), and any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time.
Our website is updated regularly and the content may change at any time. However, we are under no legal obligation to ensure the site is kept updated. If the need arises we reserve the right to suspend, or close, the site indefinitely.
This website is published without any guarantees, expressed or implied. Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd does not guarantee the content within this website is true, accurate or non-misleading.
Reliance should not be placed on content posted on our site. We will not be liable to you in relation to the contents, or use, in connection with this website and expressly exclude:
– Any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage
– Any loss of business, income, revenue, profits or savings, contracts, business relationships, reputation or goodwill
– Any loss or corruption of information or data
– Any other loss or damage of any kind
This site may contain typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. Content on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
If you are unable to accept the terms above, you must not use this website.