Salary: £22,000/annum + Pension + Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
This is a full-time, permanent position.
My client is seeking a highly organised Senior Administrator with excellent communication and time management skills. This is an interesting and varied hands-on role that would suit a proactive, friendly team player.
Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, plus the ability to work on your own initiative, are essential to the role.
This is a full-time, permanent position 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide general support for the Head of Administration and deputise in their absence
- Support the Head of Administration in arranging and event managing the annual General Conference (including coordinating the 2-day conference, dinner, accommodation, and team building activities)
- Provide administrative support for the Board including taking notes, compiling meeting minutes, and circulating
- Responsible for Facilities including updating and logging weekly fire alarm tests, annual fire drill and taking meter readings
- Assist in overseeing and reviewing the Quality Systems and to achieve and maintain existing ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations
- Organise internal audits of Health and Safety and other mandatory compliance processes
- Assist in logging Customer Care issues and reporting relevant information to Head of Administration
- First point of telephones contact and relaying messages
- Formatting letters and emailing contractors and clients
- Ordering stationery, incoming and outgoing mail/parcels, plus travel and accommodation arrangements
- Be proactive in keeping the reception area, meeting rooms and offices tidy
- Keep the Board room clean and topped up with refreshments and the plants watered, plus prepare the Board room for meetings
- GCSE Grade C and above or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience of working within an Administration environment or similar
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to managing a demanding workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude to varied responsibilities
Various company benefits available for the successful candidate.
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance.