Salary: £33,000-£38,000/annum (Depending on Experience)
Full time, permanent role.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Land and Measured Building Surveyor to join a friendly, well-established team. Alternatively, this position would suit an experienced Land and Measured Building Surveyor seeking to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be based in Southam, Warwickshire but will travel to conduct building and topographical surveys at sites throughout the UK. Benefits include a company car (or van if preferred), plus free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Producing high quality topographical surveys
- Producing high quality building surveys
- Verifying data and calculations
- Processing information
- Support the training of other members of staff
- Meeting the company’s quality objectives
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in producing Measured Building and Topographical Surveys
- Experienced in using AutoCAD (or BricsCAD)
- Familiar with Leica instruments
- Experience with laser scanning equipment
- Full, clean driving license
Benefits package includes company car (or van), plus free parking.
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance.